COOKING PROCESS - COOKING
Cooking Process - Simple Home Cooking Recipes.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- A series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end
- A systematic series of mechanized or chemical operations that are performed in order to produce or manufacture something
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering"
- A natural or involuntary series of changes
- procedure: a particular course of action intended to achieve a result; "the procedure of obtaining a driver's license"; "it was a process of trial and error"
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill"
Slowing down the cooking process
This ice was dumped on the top of a boiling pot to arrest the cooking process, so that the crawfish could be eaten. The ice melted in less than a minute, then you wait ten minutes before dumping them out on a picnic table.
The chef has a unique cooking process to follow. It follows a very specific order of cooking. Even the smallest factor that may alter the taste is considered and carefully planned.
bacon cooking tray
love cooking games
cooking methods for cereals
a lot of thai cooking school
zakir cooking videos
healthy cooking tip
COOKING MADE SIMPLE LOUGHBOROUGH. SIMPLE LOUGHBOROUGH « HOME » COOKING SCHOOLS GREECE : COOKING SCHOOLS
Post a comment