COOKING FROZEN SAUSAGES. COOKING FROZEN
Cooking Frozen Sausages. Cooking Lasagna Sheets.
Cooking Frozen Sausages
- (sausage) highly seasoned minced meat stuffed in casings
- A cylindrical tube of minced pork, beef, or other meat seasoned and cooked or preserved, sold mainly to be eaten cold in slices
- A short cylindrical tube of minced pork, beef, or other meat encased in a skin, typically sold raw to be grilled, boiled, or fried before eating
- (sausage) blimp: a small nonrigid airship used for observation or as a barrage balloon
- Used in references to the characteristic cylindrical shape of sausages
- A sausage is a food made from ground meat, and, usually, salt, herbs, and spices.
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (of a ball) Resting against another ball or a cushion
- frigid: devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain; "a frigid greeting"; "got a frosty reception"; "a frozen look on their faces"; "a glacial handshake"; "icy stare"; "wintry smile"
- turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold; "the frozen North"; "frozen pipes"; "children skating on a frozen brook"
sausage pea pasta
in the interests of recording the food i manage to feed my children that they eat without me threatening bodily harm i think i might start a set of recipes as an aide memoire
sausage and pea pasta
feeds 3 fairly greedy children and enough for greedy husband to pick at when he gets in from work
4 herby butchers sausages
1 onion chopped so finely phoebe can't find them
half a carton of passata
1 crushed clove of garlic
couple of handfuls of frozen peas
half a packet of comically large rigatoni
slodge of olive oil
fry the onion, chuck in the garlic and skinned sausages, mash it all up till cooked through - chuck in the passata and some water cook it till you cant stand the whining
put the pasta on to cook
chuck the peas in
it will be done before you want to run away
homemade sausage rolls
nothing better than warm sausage rolls on a cold winter morning! sausage always makes me feel better :) I simply cooked some spicy breakfast sausage, let it cool and then wrapped about 2 tablespoons in thawed puffed pastry...i froze the rolls and then cook them for breakfast at 400-degrees for about 15 minutes...makes my hour long commute a lot easier in the winter!
substitution for cooking oil
thai cooking school phuket
the cooking channel shows
cooking lobster tails
old style cooking
cooking with pesto recipes
cooking math games
Post a comment