INDUCTION COOKING VIDEO. COOKING VIDEO
Induction cooking video. Cooking mama play for free.
Induction Cooking Video
- An induction cooker uses a type of induction heating for cooking. It is chiefly distinguished from other common forms of stovetop cooking by the fact that the heat is generated directly in the cooking vessel, as opposed to being generated in the stovetop by electrical coils or burning gas.
- A videocassette
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
Mobile Induction Heat Plate
Designer: Tommi Moilanen,
School: Aalto University School of Art and Design
This smart induction hot plate is a compact solution for those on the go. Place the heat plate wherever you want and pair it with your smart-phone to gain a child safe remote control. The smart-phone app is designed to be used with intelligent food packaging where NFC-tags provide instructions on how to heat the food properly. The smart-phone app also comes with a memory that intuitively remembers how you previously cooked. The induction plate is a glossy black and white design with a wooden handle that makes it easy to carry and store and can be hung on a wall when charging the battery. This heating plate is hot in every sense!
The Snail, Peter Alwin, India – Micro Induction Heating
The Snail is a portable heating and cooking device based on magnetic induction processes. Such is the size and versatility of the Snail, it can be stuck directly on to a pot, a pan, a mug etc. to heat the contents. This reduces the amount of space required for conventional cooking whilst adding portability to the process. Powered by a high density sugar crystal battery, the Snail converts the energy from the sugar, heating up a coil to conduct the magnetic induction process to the utensil. Inbuilt sensors detect the food type being heated so as to automatically adjust the time and temperature. A simple touch sensitive display with interface helps to monitor the process.
preparing mushrooms for cooking
moist methods of cooking
roast leg of lamb cooking times
glossary cooking terms
cooking show online
rice wine for cooking
common cooking terms
cooking mama play
Post a comment