COOKING WORKSHOP : COOKING
COOKING WORKSHOP : COOKING WITH CURRY POWDER
- A meeting at which a group of people engage in intensive discussion and activity on a particular subject or project
- small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- A workshop is a room or building which provides both the area and tools (or machinery) that may be required for the manufacture or repair of manufactured goods. Apart from the larger factories, workshops were the only places of production in the days before industrialisation.
- a brief intensive course for a small group; emphasizes problem solving
- A room or building in which goods are manufactured or repaired
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
eXploration: Cooking Workshop
Cooking Workshop with Eno Terra Executive Chef Christopher Albrecht -- one of three eXploration sessions offered for TEDxPrincetonLibrary's Cornerstone event on June 1st 2011
TEDxPrincetonLibrary: Cooking Workshop
Cooking Workshop with Eno Terra Executive Chef - a pre-event eXploration session for attendees.
recipes for cooking pasta
zakir cooking videos
cooking conversion table
cooking team names
cooking mama online
Post a comment